- CHRIST-CENTERED EDUCATION in a Christian atmosphere with classes in Biblical studies as a regular part of its curriculum. Therefore, all teachings must be in harmony with the Bible.
- HIGH ACADEMIC STANDARDS that emphasize the basic fundamentals of education to enable the child to read with understanding, write and speak clearly and effectively, compute with accuracy, think and reason in an organized manner, and develop his/her skills to the fullest.
- HIGH SPIRITUAL AND MORAL STANDARDS that enable the child to place the proper emphasis and values on all areas of life and to seek God’s will in every issue.
- PERSONALIZED APPROACH that strives to recognize the abilities of each child and to meet his/her individual needs.
- PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT that teaches respect for the body as the temple of the Holy Spirit and as an instrument for God’s use.
Central Christian' s school week is Monday through Friday and begins every day at 8:00 a.m. Students may arrive as early as 7:30 a.m. They are dismissed from the gym and Walkers' Club at 7:50 to go to their classrooms. Dismissal is at 3:00 p.m. every day except Wednesday which has an early dismissal at 2:00 p.m.
Please keep in mind that Central Christian School, Fort Wayne is accredited by the Indiana Department of Education and therefore eligible to receive State funded tuition assistance (Indiana Choice Scholarships).