CCS Newsletter Week of 5-8-2017
Hello CCS Families,
We are headed into our last two weeks of school with a lot going on each week. I have attached the May events to this email. You can also click the calendar link below.
Check with the classroom teachers on any specific questions you may have about the events.
Have a beautiful week!! J
Week of May 08:
1. Monday, May 08: Archery Club
2. :4th and 5th to Conner Prairie/NS and PreK to FW Children's Zoo
3. : Cupcake $ Due ($1 per cupcake)/ Dismissal
4. Thursday, May 11: Musical and 8th Grade Graduation (see info below)
5. : 1st and 7th to FW Children's Zoo/6th to Ford Museum/8th to Cedar Point/K to Mrs. Ellis' Parent's House
Musical/8th Grade Graduation:
Students are to be in their classroom by . Musical begins promptly at . The 8th Grade Graduation will follow the Musical.
Don’t forget you can check your child(ren)’s grades on Alma. Teachers update grades weekly on a regular basis. Teachers will now also be sending “Grade Alerts” via email if your child’s grade drops below a C- in any subject.
Parent Prayer Group:
Parent Prayer Group meets Fridays at in the Fireside Room (in the Perk).
FIE (Feuerstein’s Instrumental Enrichment):
Cognitive Function of the Week: Review of Understanding Point of View
Grow Deeper in God’s Truth (Colossians 2:6-7)