Hello CCS Families,
I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weekend and celebrating Mother’s Day.
I cannot believe it is the LAST week of school! Once again, we have a packed week.
Have a wonderful SUMMER!! J
Week of May 15:
1. Monday, May 15: 1st and 2nd Pen Pal Picnic/Archery Club
2. Tuesday, May 16:K to Bristol’s House for Movie/Nursery School and PreK Last Day-Program at in the Chapel
3. : Field Day (am)/Talent Show (pm)/ Dismissal
4. Thursday, May 18: Family Chapel and Awards in the Chapel/K Graduation/Volunteer Appreciation
5. : Parkview Park (see below)
We will meet at the park NOT at school. If you cannot make it, you will be missed, but we understand! Feel free to come the whole day, just the morning, just the afternoon…whatever works for you! (Just like we have done the last 5 years).
Staff will be there to supervise students if you cannot stay, but we would really love to have you there to fellowship. Students MUST be picked up by and if you do not stay, Mrs. Smith needs a current number in which you can be reached.
Students need to have their lunches if they will be there during lunchtime (around ).
IF it rains we will have contingency plan for being at the school . More information will be sent out later this week if we think there will be rain. (As of now afternoon storms predicted 40%, so we should be on track to be at the park, but we know how our Indiana weather can change! J )
Grow Deeper in God’s Truth (Colossians 2:6-7)